Financiën en recht Financiën en recht

Financiën en recht

PriceyRook54

PriceyRook54

09-02-2022 om 18:25

Woohooooo ik ben rijk!!!

Ik kreeg zojuist het bericht waar ik altijd al van gedroomd heb, Ik ben RIJK!! Ein-de-lijk.
Tja, dat krijg je hè, als je een reliable and God fearing person zoals ik ben... 

Dear Sir/ Madam
I know how surprise this massage will be to you, I feel quite safe dealing with you though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused; I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication considering my family situation! But I would advice that you a good thought to request from a family in dare need of assistance. I am Mrs. Dorothy Nathan the wife of LATE Mr. Raymond Nathan of Gowanda town in Zimbabwe. Your contact information came to me from your country's trade journal during my search for a reliable and God fearing person that can assist me and my only son, and I quite believe on my own that you can be of great help in this regard even if I am not acquainted to you before.
The business involves the transfer of US$35.5 Million (THIRTY FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in the name of our only son Daniel... This fund is inherited from my late husband who was assassinated by the president's (ROBERT MUGABE) aides in view of taking his lands and property
during the crisis on 18 Nov 2010, which led to the killing and banishing of foreigners (white) farmers. After the death of my husband on 29 Nov 2010 (A day I can never forget) I was approached by our family lawyer who told me that my late husband had filed a document with him which stipulates his
"WILL".
In this "WILL" he specifically pointed and I Quote, Darling, I wish to draw your attention to the sum of US$35.5 Million, which I deposited with a Security Company in South Africa with all the documents filed, by our lawyer. In case of my absence on earth caused by death, only, you should solicit for a foreigner partner that can assist you to transfer the money out of South Africa for investment purposes. I have saved this money to make the future of my only son Daniel" and he told me immediately the government started eyeing his business and involvements with the white farmers. Please take good care of "DANIEL" and yourself; we shall meet to part no more.

You will understand that my future especially the future of my son depends on this money and as such I will be grateful if you can assist us in transferring this fund to your account overseas for our investments. You can contact me on my Email address (XXX) or contact me on my private telephone number (XXX) as I will direct you with our lawyer to arrange the modalities of transferring this fund without any hitch. For your assistance we will to offer you up to 25% of the total sum, while the remaining 75% will be kept for us under your care till our arrival in your country
Please I want to tell you that my family living here in South Africa, as refugees which has resulted us to be living in a make shift refugee camp.

I wait your urgent and positive response.
Sincere Regards
Mrs. Dorothy Nathan

Plaats hier je leukste spam-mailtjes!! 

Aan de slag zou ik zeggen!
Wie wil er nu geen 25% van zoiets? 

wow, vet jaloers

Dat is nog niks, ik heb de hoofdprijs gewonnen in 1 of andere loterij😀

ScarceKudu74

ScarceKudu74

09-02-2022 om 18:44

Girl-laughing-at-money.jpg

hahaha 

ShowyHummingbird30

ShowyHummingbird30

09-02-2022 om 18:56

"massage"

Ik wil eigenlijk best naar Zuid-Afrika verhuizen. Zou Daniel wat voor mij zijn?

PriceyRook54

PriceyRook54

09-02-2022 om 19:14

Moxxie schreef op 09-02-2022 om 19:08:

Ik wil eigenlijk best naar Zuid-Afrika verhuizen. Zou Daniel wat voor mij zijn?

Jij zit gewoon op die andere 75% te azen!!

🥲 Die arme vrouw is al 12 jaar vanuit een vluchtelingenkamp aan het zoeken!

Fijn dat je ze kan helpen Ainne
Gelukkig dat je e-mail adres in het FD gepubliceerd stond! 

Ainne schreef op 09-02-2022 om 19:14:

[..]

Jij zit gewoon op die andere 75% te azen!!

Nee hoor! Echte liefde, dat meen ik! 🤥

Beste netherfield!
Vandaag is je geluksdag als je een chocoladefan bent zoals wij.

HappyBox is op zoek naar ... kan je raden? ... chocolade testers!

Je krijgt gratis chocoladerepen voor je persoonlijk plezier. Wij willen graag dat u uw mening deelt over de chocoladestaven van Milka.

U kunt kiezen tussen deze varianten:

- Melk
- Oreo
- Noten
- Caramel
- Aardbei

Zo jammer dat het nep is

ShowyHummingbird30

ShowyHummingbird30

09-02-2022 om 20:07

Auwereel schreef op 09-02-2022 om 19:30:

[..]

I say just one word, hummus.

Nu wil ik ook op spam mails gaan reageren. (Een semi serieus gesprek met een microsoft-beller uit India is ook hilarisch kan ik jullie uit eigen ervaring vertellen.)

Coreopsis schreef op 09-02-2022 om 20:07:

[..]

Nu wil ik ook op spam mails gaan reageren. (Een semi serieus gesprek met een microsoft-beller uit India is ook hilarisch kan ik jullie uit eigen ervaring vertellen.)

No woman no cry

Reageer op dit bericht

Op dit topic is al langer dan 4 weken niet gereageerd, daarom is het reageerveld verborgen. Je kan ook een nieuw topic starten.